Carnival PLC (CCL.L)
10 Jul 2020
Wed, Jul 1 2020
NEW YORK (LPC) - Issuance across the U.S. syndicated loan market plummeted in the second quarter as the asset class navigated a slow recovery from the novel coronavirus that left borrowers scrambling for cash to keep their businesses alive while economies around the world gradually reopen.
MELBOURNE/SYDNEY Carnival Corp's troubled Ruby Princess cruise liner, the biggest single source of coronavirus infections in Australia, docked south of Sydney on Monday to get help for sick crew members requiring urgent medical treatment.
BRIEF-Carnival Says Commenced Private Offerings Of $3 bln First-Priority Senior Secured Notes Due 2023 Of Carnival Corp
* CARNIVAL - ON MARCH 31, HAS COMMENCED PRIVATE OFFERINGS OF $3 BILLION FIRST-PRIORITY SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2023 OF CARNIVAL CORPORATION
BRIEF-Carnival Expects A Net Loss On Both A U.S. GAAP & Adj Basis For Fiscal Year Ending Nov. 30, 2020
* CARNIVAL SAYS EXPECT A NET LOSS ON BOTH A U.S. GAAP AND ADJUSTED BASIS FOR FISCAL YEAR ENDING NOVEMBER 30, 2020 - SEC FILING
* NORGES BANK REPORTS 5.1% PASSIVE STAKE IN CARNIVAL AS OF MARCH 20, 2020 - SEC FILING Source text : (https://bit.ly/2wyLpG9) Further company coverage:
* CARNIVAL CORPORATION EXTENDS OFFER TO GOVERNMENTS AND HEALTH AUTHORITIES TO CONSIDER CRUISE SHIPS AS TEMPORARY HOSPITALS
BRIEF-Carnival Cruise Line Pauses Operations Immediately Across Its Fleet Of Ships Based In North America
* CARNIVAL CORP - PAUSING OPERATIONS IMMEDIATELY ACROSS ITS FLEET OF SHIPS BASED IN NORTH AMERICA AND WILL RESUME THEM ON FRIDAY, APRIL 10
* CLOSELY MONITORING EVOLVING SITUATION WITH RESPECT TO CORONAVIRUS