Carnival Corp (CCL.N)
Mon, Jun 25 2018
* Cuts 2018 adj. EPS forecast to $4.15-$4.25 from $4.20-$4.40
June 25 Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported a 10.4 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Monday, helped by higher ticket prices and on-board spending, but cut its full-year profit forecast.
March 22 Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported better-than-expected first-quarter results as customers bought tickets at higher prices and spent more on board, prompting it to raise its full-year profit forecast.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.43 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
March 22 Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported an 11 percent rise in first-quarter profit, helped by higher ticket prices and on-board spending.
* CARNIVAL CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING
* CARNIVAL CORPORATION ORDERS THIRD NEW SHIP FOR AIDA CRUISES
- Advanced Micro Devices Should Go Higher - Cramer's Lightning Round (7/18/18)
- Google Faces Record $5 Billion Fine Over Android (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Google Faces Record $5B Fine Over Android
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 43: The 3 Essential Things All Investors Need To Get Rich
- What JPMorgan, Fastenal, CASS And The DoT Are Saying To Buy
- 43 Of 101 S&P 500 Stocks Show 'Safer' Dividends Yielding 3% To 5.55% For July