Carnival Corp (CCL.N)
15 Dec 2017
Wed, Nov 8 2017
* Signed agreement with Shell NA LNG LLC to be its supplier of marine LNG for fully LNG-powered cruise ships in North America Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 28 Carnival Corp's chief executive said on Thursday that the cruise company expected Puerto Rico and the Caribbean to rebound by winter after hurricanes that wrecked havoc on the islands.
Carnival Corp's chief executive said on Thursday damage from recent devastating storms in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean will temporarily disrupt the cruise operator's business, but a robust holiday season is still expected as the region likely recovers by Christmas.
Sept 28 Carnival Corp's chief executive said on Thursday damage from recent devastating storms in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean will temporarily disrupt the cruise operator's business, but a robust holiday season is still expected as the region likely recovers by Christmas.
Sept 26 Cruise operator Carnival Corp rode out the first effects of a devastating hurricane season for the Caribbean to raise its full-year forecast for earnings on Tuesday and report a better than expected quarter to the end of August.
* On conf call- "Caribbean is open for business and is going strong"
* Q3 earnings per share view $2.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Sept 26 Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported a 8.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by an uptick in ticket prices and higher onboard spending.
HOUSTON, Aug 25 Carnival Corp said on Friday that three of its cruise ships are unable to return to the Port of Galveston, Texas, which is closed ahead of Hurricane Harvey.
* Carnival corp qtrly u.s. Gaap net income of $379 million, or $0.52 diluted eps
- How To Retire Without Sucker Yields
- Carnival Cruises: Upside Breakout Imminent
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Valeant's B+L In India, TXMD's NDA Resubmission, Melinta Makes An Acquisition
- Royal Caribbean: Smooth Sailing
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Q3 2017 Summary
- Sell-Off In Tech - Cramer's Mad Money (9/26/17)