Cameco Corp (CCO.TO)
Fri, Oct 27 2017
TORONTO, Oct 27 Canada's main stock index slipped early on Friday, weighed by banks and Cameco Corp's disappointing earnings and outlook, while gold miners gained and dairy company Saputo Inc rose after agreeing to buy an Australian milk producer.
Oct 27 Canada's Cameco Corp on Friday reported a surprise quarterly loss and cut its full-year production outlook, as uranium prices remain weak.
Oct 27 Canada's Cameco Corp on Friday reported a quarterly loss, compared with a year-ago profit, hurt by weak uranium prices.
July 27 Canada's Cameco Corp, the world's second-largest uranium producer, said on Thursday it had settled a U.S. tax dispute for a fraction of the original claim, which may bode well for the company's multi-billion-dollar battle with the Canada Revenue Agency.
July 27 Cameco Corp , the world's second-largest uranium miner, reported a small quarterly loss, compared with the year-earlier period when it booked an impairment charge.
- JQC - Good Fund, Great Discount, Some Concerns
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings' (CCO) on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tracking David Abrams' Abrams Capital Management Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings' (CCO) Management on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Death Spiral Of Nuclear Energy And The Demise Of Uranium Miners