Capital & Counties Properties PLC (CCOJ.J)
Thu, May 24 2018
LONDON, May 24 British property group Capital & Counties Properties (Capco) is considering a break-up by splitting its prime London estates of Covent Garden and Earls Court into two separately listed companies.
LONDON, May 24 British property developer Capital & Counties Properties said on Thursday it was considering a possible demerger, creating two separately-listed businesses based around its two landmark estates of Covent Garden and Earls Court.
BRIEF-Xior Student Housing Acquires Student Complex In Enschede, Completes Capital Increase Of About 18 Million Euros
* ACQUISITION OF ENSCHEDE REAL ESTATE PROJECT VIA CONTRIBUTION IN KIND, CAPITAL AND EQUITY INCREASE OF APPROX. EUR 18 MILLION
* ANNOUNCES SALE OF EMPRESS STATE BUILDING FOR £250 MILLION
* EXCHANGED CONTRACTS WITH INTERNATIONAL INVESTOR FOR SALE OF 49 APARTMENTS AND 31 PARKING SPACES AT '9 LILLIE SQUARE'
* FY EPRA NAV 334 PENCE PER SHARE, DECREASE OF 1.7 PER CENT
BRIEF-Capital & Counties Confirms In Discussions With MOPAC Over Requirements At Empress State Building
* CONFIRMS IS IN DISCUSSIONS WITH MAYOR'S OFFICE FOR POLICING AND CRIME OVER ITS REQUIREMENTS AT EMPRESS STATE BUILDING
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings' (CCO) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tracking David Abrams' Abrams Capital Management Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings' (CCO) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. 2018 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Market Dusts Itself Off