Ceconomy AG (CECG.DE)
Wed, Oct 25 2017
BERLIN, Oct 25 German consumer electronics retailer Ceconomy reported strong sales growth in its fiscal fourth quarter on Wednesday, helped by new product launches and investment in selected markets.
* Metro had hoped for stock boost after split (Adds details, background)
BERLIN, Sept 21 The chief executive of German retailer Metro, recently demerged from consumer electronics group Ceconomy, has held talks about a possible delisting from the stock exchange, the monthly Manager Magazin reported on Thursday.
* Ceconomy CEO rejects Kellerhals comments (Adds details, analyst comment)
BERLIN German consumer electronics retailer Ceconomy rejected on Thursday criticism by a minority shareholder of its purchase last month of a stake in French music and book retailer Fnac Darty.
BERLIN, Aug 31 German consumer electronics retailer Ceconomy rejected on Thursday criticism by a minority shareholder of its purchase last month of a stake in French music and book retailer Fnac Darty.
BERLIN, Aug 31 German retailer Metro and consumer electronics group Ceconomy, which split and listed separately last month, both reported sales recovered in their fiscal third quarter on Thursday, helped by fast-growing online and delivery services.
* Says Q3 sales up 4.9 percent to 9.3 billion, like-for-like rise 2.6 percent
BERLIN/PARIS German consumer electronics retailer Ceconomy will become the largest shareholder in French music and book retailer Fnac Darty , marking its entry into France just weeks after it was spun off from Metro.
* Fnac shares rise 5 percent, Ceconomy shares up 8 pct (Adding FNAC context, analyst, dateline, updating shares)
- New York City Consumers Spend More on Dining Out in October
- Dave & Buster's IPO Bust Proves Valuable to GPs
- CEC Entertainment Is In Play, Will Apollo Buy The Business At $54 Per Share?
- Who Moved My (Chuck E.) Cheese?
- Apollo bids $1.3B for Chuck E. Cheese's
- Why CEC Entertainment (CEC) Is Jumping Today