Celgene Corp (CELG.OQ)
Mon, Jun 18 2018
** Shares of Panacea Biotec Ltd rise as much as 5.2 pct to 287.2 rupees - highest since June 12
* To resubmit ozanimod marketing application earlier than expected
* CELGENE REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 OPERATING AND FINANCIAL RESULTS
May 4 Celgene Corp's quarterly profit fell about 9 percent despite the U.S. biotech reporting higher revenue, as its expenses surged.
* CELGENE CORP - ENTERED INTO AN AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT TO EXTEND TERM OF CREDIT FACILITY TO APRIL 25, 2023 FROM APRIL 17, 2022 Source text (https://bit.ly/2HCsgr2) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Celgene Corp Says CEO Mark Alles's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $13.1 Mln Vs $12.2 Mln In FY 2016
* CELGENE CORP SAYS CEO MARK ALLES'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.1 MILLION VERSUS $12.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* ZYMEWORKS AND CELGENE EXPAND BISPECIFIC ANTIBODY COLLABORATION
* CELGENE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Celgene Corp said on Monday Chief Operating Officer Scott Smith is leaving the company, effective immediately.
April 2 Celgene Corp said on Monday Chief Operating Officer Scott Smith is leaving the company, effective immediately.
- Forty Seven Readies $100 Million U.S. IPO
- 3 Things In Biotech, June 17: Ruxolitinib Climbs Higher
- Tandem Diabetes Care Has Run Up A Lot - Cramer's Lightning Round (6/15/18)
- Epizyme Continues To Chug Along Despite FDA Partial Clinical Hold
- Brief Mid-Year Update On 2018 Global Asset Allocation
- Companies Receive Enormous Cash Influx In The Form Of Repatriated Cash