CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF.N)
Tue, Dec 26 2017
* CF INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES EARLY TENDER RESULTS AND UPSIZING OF ITS TENDER OFFER FOR 7.125% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020
* CF INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES PRICING OF TENDER OFFER FOR 7.125% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020
* CF INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES TENDER OFFER FOR UP TO $200,000,000 OF 7.125% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020
* CF Industries Holdings, Inc. reports third quarter net loss of $87 million and EBITDA of $139 million; adjusted net loss of $90 million and adjusted EBITDA of $134 million
Nov 1 Nitrogen fertilizer maker CF Industries Holdings Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss on Wednesday, hit by lower prices of ammonia.
Aug 2 U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries Holdings Inc reported a 93.6 percent fall in quarterly profit on Wednesday and said it expects nitrogen pricing to be challenged through 2017 and into 2018.
* CF Industries Holdings Inc - plan was originally scheduled to expire on September 5, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* John W. Eaves and Michael J. Toelle elected to board of directors of CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- Road To Financial Independence: My December 88-Stock Portfolio Review
- Mosaic: Vale Fertilizantes Deal Repricing A Tailwind
- Valuation Dashboard: Energy And Materials - Update
- 2017 Portfolio Performance Review - A Tale Of 2 Halves
- Lean Long-Term Growth Portfolio - Year-End 2017 Update
- CVR Partners: Between A Rock And A Hard Place