Carlyle Group LP (CG.OQ)
24 Apr 2018
Sat, Apr 21 2018
* SEACOR MARINE ANNOUNCES $56.9 MILLION PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF COMMON STOCK
MADRID Spain's Codorniu, a maker of cava sparkling wine, said on Thursday they had rejected a takeover bid by U.S. fund The Carlyle Group, confirming a report in newspaper La Vanguardia, but added they were open to an approach by a potential minority partner.
MADRID, April 19 Spain's Codorniu, a maker of cava sparkling wine, said on Thursday they had rejected a takeover bid by U.S. fund The Carlyle Group, confirming a report in newspaper La Vanguardia, but added they were open to an approach by a potential minority partner.
* THE CARLYLE GROUP HIRES TAYLOR BOSWELL AS MANAGING DIRECTOR ON CREDIT OPPORTUNITIES TEAM
April 11 The Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan will buy a 40 percent stake in European Camping Group (ECG) from U.S. buyout firm Carlyle Group LP and Montefiore Investment, the Canadian pension fund said http://www.europeancampinggroup.com/comm/20180411_ECG_OTPP_EN.pdf on Wednesday.
* ONTARIO TEACHERS’ PENSION PLAN TO ACQUIRE 40% STAKE IN EUROPEAN CAMPING GROUP (ECG)
LONDON Sovereign investors participated in deals worth a record $42 billion in the first quarter, led by Singapore fund GIC's involvement in the two biggest transactions, which accounted for $29.6 billion combined.
SYDNEY Buyout giant Carlyle Group LP will buy Australia's Accolade Wines from a local private equity firm for A$1 billion ($770 million), triple what the Australians paid seven years ago and underscoring the investment appeal of China's wine market.
* Australian seller has repositioned company to boost China sales
SYDNEY, April 5 Global private equity firm The Carlyle Group has agreed to buy Australia's Accolade Wines for A$1 billion ($770 million), Accolade's majority owner CHAMP Private Equity said on Thursday.
- PE, MLP And ENI, Oh My!
- Non-Traditional/Alternative Investment Products: Why Structure Matters, Part 2: Liquidity
- Wall Street Breakfast: Market Dusts Itself Off
- Don't Call It A Comeback, The Bull Market Has Been Here For Years (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Bull Shows Its Horns Again
- How The Philadelphia Energy Solutions Bailout Affects Other Merchant Refiners