Carlyle Group LP (CG.OQ)
Nov 17 Private equity firms are awash in cash, with nearly US$1trn of available capital, but the industry is facing internal competition as Limited Partner (LP) investors seek to play a more active role in buyouts, according to David Rubenstein, co-founder and co-CEO of the Carlyle Group.
Varo Energy BV's owners, U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group and commodities trader Vitol, are looking at an initial public offering next year that could value the European oil refiner at about $2 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.
Nov 15 Varo Energy BV's owners, U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group and commodities trader Vitol, are looking at an initial public offering next year that could value the European oil refiner at about $2 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.
LONDON, Nov 15 Carlyle Group, the world's largest private equity firm, is raising $1 billion for a new fund to invest in oil and gas outside the United States as a stronger outlook for oil prices rekindles investor appetite, banking sources told Reuters.
MEDIA-Apax, Carlyle Group to consider bids for stake in Royal Sundaram General Insurance - Bloomberg
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* NIF Group, Inc says have agreed to acquire privately held Agency Intermediaries, Inc. and A.I.I. Insurance brokerage of Mass., Inc. (A.I.I.) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Private equity firm Carlyle Group LP is exploring a sale or initial public offering of Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc, a U.S. diagnostics company that could be valued at more than $7 billion, including debt, people familiar with the matter said.
* Carlyle Group says Dynamic Energy Networks forms strategic alliance with Schneider Electric and the Carlyle Group to deliver energy-as-a-service Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Duff & Phelps to be acquired by the Permira Funds for $1.75 billion
- Carlyle (CG) Presents At Bank of America Merrill Lynch Future of Financials 2017 Conference - Slideshow
- Wall Street Breakfast: Worries Over Tax Reform Delays
- The Carlyle Group (CG) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Investment Management Stocks: Which Are The Best Wealth-Builders Now?
- TriMas: Recent Rally Justified By SOTP Analysis
- New Preferred Stock IPOs, September 2017