Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK.N)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* APPALOOSA LP DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORP - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Chesapeake Energy Average 2017 Q4 Production Projected At 593,000 Boe Per Day, Including Oil Production Of 100,000 Barrels Per Day
* CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORPORATION REPORTS STRONG PRODUCTION FOR 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON RECENT DIVESTITURES
Jan 30 Oil and gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp said on Tuesday it had cut 400 jobs or about 13 percent of its workforce in its latest step to reduce costs.
* CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CEO IN LETTER TO EMPLOYEES SAYS REDUCED ABOUT 13 PERCENT OF WORKFORCE THIS MORNING
Jan 30 Chesapeake Energy Corp said on Tuesday it had cut about 13 percent of its workforce, the latest step by the oil and gas producer to reduce costs.
* Appaloosa Lp cuts share stake in Chesapeake Energy Corp to 766,000 shares from 3.6 million shares - sec filing
The U.S. Department of Justice ended a three-year probe of Chesapeake Energy Corp's royalty payment and land purchase practices without taking action, the natural gas producer said in a securities filing on Thursday.
Nov 2 The U.S. Department of Justice ended a three-year probe of Chesapeake Energy Corp's royalty payment and land purchase practices without taking action, the natural gas producer said in a securities filing on Thursday.
Nov 2 U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp on Thursday missed Wall Street's quarterly revenue estimates and warned of flat-to-modest production growth next year, sending its shares down as much as 8 percent.
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation reports 2017 third quarter financial and operational results
- LDL And Natural Gas Statistics: My Bloody Valentine
- Chesapeake Slowly Running Out Of Options
- 2 Natural Gas Stocks In Capitulation Down 40%, 2 Contrarian Stocks To Buy Today
- Is The U.S. Over-Piped? Part 1: MLP Re-Contracting Risk
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Presents At 23rd Annual Credit Suisse Energy Summit - Slideshow
- Chesapeake Expects Lower Q1 Production, Promises More Asset Sales