Cigna Corp (CI.N)
23 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 2 2018
Feb 1 U.S. health insurer Cigna Corp on Thursday weighed in on the debate on soaring U.S. healthcare prices, saying it had cut the medical cost growth rate for its corporate customers in 2017 to half that of rivals, but the pace was still unsustainable.
NEW YORK, Feb 1 Cigna Corp, which manages healthcare benefits for some of the largest U.S. corporations, said on Thursday that medical costs among its customers grew less than 3 percent in 2017, below its expectations.
Feb 1 Health insurer Cigna Corp reported a 6 percent rise in quarterly operating revenue on Thursday, helped by higher enrollment.
* CIGNA DELIVERS STRONG 2017 RESULTS, EXPECTS CONTINUED REVENUE AND EARNINGS GROWTH IN 2018
BRIEF-Cigna Increases Minimum Wage To $16 An Hour And Further Accelerates Investments In Employees And Community Health
* CIGNA INCREASES MINIMUM WAGE TO $16 AN HOUR AND FURTHER ACCELERATES INVESTMENTS IN EMPLOYEES AND COMMUNITY HEALTH
BRIEF-Catasys Says Entered Agreement With Cigna For Catasys' Ontrak Solution For Members With Anxiety, Depression Or Substance Use Disorders
* CATASYS - ENTERED AGREEMENT WITH CIGNA FOR CATASYS' ONTRAK SOLUTION FOR CERTAIN MEMBERS WITH ANXIETY, DEPRESSION OR SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS
BRIEF-Cigna Says Reaffirms Projected FY2017 Consolidated Adjusted Income From Operations, Which Remains In Range Of $2.60 Bln To $2.65 Bln
* CIGNA SAYS REAFFIRMS PROJECTED FY 2017 CONSOLIDATED ADJUSTED INCOME FROM OPERATIONS, WHICH REMAINS IN RANGE OF $2.60 BILLION TO $2.65 BILLION
* CIGNA CORP - ENTERED INTO FIFTH AMENDED AND RESTATED REVOLVING CREDIT AND LETTER OF CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH LENDERS
* CIGNA ACQUIRES BRIGHTER, A LEADER IN DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT OF HEALTH CARE CONSUMERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Cigna Says Co Officials Expect To Reaffirm Projected FY 2017 Consolidated Adjusted Income From Operations
* CIGNA - DURING INVESTORS MEETINGS, CO OFFICIALS EXPECT TO REAFFIRM PROJECTED FY 2017 CONSOLIDATED ADJUSTED INCOME FROM OPERATIONS - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2Ajh3aI) Further company coverage:
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Cigna's (CI) CEO David Cordani on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cigna Corp. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The 'Amazon Effect' Is About To Hit Healthcare
- Demographic Delusions - A Different Look At Skilled Nursing And Healthcare REITs