Cineworld Group PLC (CINE.L)
Thu, Mar 15 2018
March 15 Britain's Cineworld Group, which bought U.S. cinema chain Regal Entertainment last year, said full-year revenue rose 11.6 percent, driven by blockbusters such as "Beauty and the Beast", "Dunkirk" and "Star Wars: The Last Jedi".
March 15 Britain's Cineworld, which bought U.S. cinema chain Regal Entertainment last year, said full-year revenue rose 11.6 percent, driven by blockbusters such as "Beauty and the Beast", "Dunkirk" and "Star Wars: The Last Jedi".
* ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF ACQUISITION OF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BANKS PROCURED SUBSCRIBERS FOR 40,383,167 SHARES FOR WHICH VALID ACCEPTANCES WERE NOT RECEIVED, REPRESENTING ABOUT 3.69 PERCENT OF TOTAL NEW SHARES
* CINEWORLD GROUP PLC - 4 FOR 1 RIGHTS ISSUE AT 157 PENCE PER NEW ORDINARY SHARE ANNOUNCED ON 17 JJAN CLOSED FOR ACCEPTANCES AT 11.00 A.M) ON 19 FEB 2
* ANSCHUTZ CORP, LARGEST SHAREHOLDER OF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT DELIVERED ITS WRITTEN CONSENT TO APPROVE ACQUISITION OF REGAL BY CO
* 87.34 PERCENT VOTES CAST AT GENERAL MEETING TO APPROVE THE ACQUISITION OF REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
LONDON, Jan 17 A US$4.3bn-equivalent leveraged loan financing backing Britain's Cineworld Group’s acquisition of US peer Regal Entertainment Group has launched for syndication, banking sources said.
Jan 17 British cinema operator Cineworld Group , which is buying U.S. peer Regal Entertainment for $3.6 billion, said total 2017 revenue grew 11.6 percent on strong box office takings for titles such as "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" and "Dunkirk".
* FOR YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017 - REVENUE GROWTH OF 11.6 PCT ACHIEVED