CI Financial Corp (CIX.TO)
Fri, Nov 3 2017
* Says reported preliminary Assets Under Management at October 31, 2017 of $143.8 billion and total assets of $185.8 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CI Financial Corp - preliminary assets under management at September 30, 2017 of $121.4 billion and total assets of $162.1 billion
* CI Financial Corp - Entered into an agreement to sell debt securities with an aggregate principal amount of $250 million
BRIEF-CI Financial makes a strategic investment in financial technology with the acquisition of BBS Securities
* CI Financial Corp - terms of transaction were not disclosed.
* CI Financial Corp - Reported preliminary assets under management at August 31, 2017 of $120.5 billion and total assets of $160.7 billion.
* CI Financial Corp - DDJ High Yield Fund was terminated effective August 15, 2017
* Q2 earnings per share view C$0.53 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* CI Financial acquires leading independent canadian investment firm Sentry Investments
* CI Financial Corp - reported preliminary assets under management at July 31, 2017 of $120.4 billion and total assets of $160.5 billion.
* CI Financial Corp says is expected that purchases under normal course issuer bid may commence on June 18, 2017 and will terminate on June 17, 2018
- Valhi: Does Sum Of The Parts Show A Discount?
- Brunswick Corporation: Are Investors Going Out With The Tide?
- Improving Industry Conditions Could Cause NL Industries To Surge
- Growth In Canadian ETF Industry
- A Quality Company Selling At A Deep Value Price
- NL Industries: A Fascinating Case, But Not Enough Value And Risk Of 100% Capital Impairment