Corus Entertainment Inc (CJRb.TO)
Wed, May 9 2018
* INSPIRED ENTERTAINMENT, INC. REPORTS STRONG GROWTH AS PART OF SECOND QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* Q2 net income attributable to shareholders rose 61 pct to C$40.0 million
April 5 Canadian media company Corus Entertainment Inc on Thursday beat quarterly profit expectations as it cut costs and gained from TV merchandising and distribution.
April 5 Canadian media company Corus Entertainment Inc on Thursday reported a 61 percent rise in quarterly profit as it cut on costs.
* CORUS ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS
* CORUS ENTERTAINMENT SAYS ANNOUNCED EXTENSIVE 3-YEAR PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN ROYAL BANK OF CANADA, HGTV CANADA'S BRYAN AND SARAH BAEUMLER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Jan 10 Canada's main stock index hovered around unchanged in morning trade on Wednesday, pressured by slumps in media company Corus Entertainment Inc and miner Klondex Mines Ltd but buoyed by gains among other miners, financial stocks and some energy companies.
TORONTO, Jan 10 Canada's main stock index edged higher in early trade on Wednesday, helped by gains among energy companies and mining stocks, while Corus Entertainment Inc slid after its quarterly earnings missed expectations.
* CORUS ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES FISCAL 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS
* PURSUANT TO AMENDMENT, TERM FACILITY UNDER CREDIT FACILITY WAS ADJUSTED FROM $2.3 BILLION TO $2.1 BILLION