Colgate-Palmolive Co (CL.N)
20 Jul 2018
Sat, May 5 2018
May 4 Colgate-Palmolive Co said on Friday company veteran Dennis Hickey will step down as chief financial officer and would be succeeded by corporate controller Henning Jakobsen.
* COLGATE APPOINTS HENNING JAKOBSEN AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND DENNIS HICKEY AS VICE CHAIRMAN
Colgate-Palmolive Co said first-quarter sales came in below its expectations due to stagnant demand in Latin America - its biggest market - leading it to lower a widely watched sales forecast.
* Shares fall as much as 3 pct (Adds analyst comment, details; updates shares)
April 27 Colgate-Palmolive Co reported higher quarterly revenue on Friday, as the world's largest toothpaste maker saw more demand for its oral, personal and home care products in Europe and North America.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.72 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* COLGATE-PALMOLIVE CO SAYS CEO IAN COOK'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.3 MILLION VERSUS $14.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* COLGATE CONTINUES TO RECOMMEND SHAREHOLDERS REJECT “MINI-TENDER” OFFER BY BAKER MILLS LLC FOLLOWING INCREASE IN NUMBER OF SHARES SOUGHT
* COLGATE RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT “MINI-TENDER” OFFER BY BAKER MILLS LLC
* COLGATE ANNOUNCES 5% DIVIDEND INCREASE – EFFECTIVE 2ND QUARTER 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Stocks To Watch: FANGs Out In Tech
- Buying Dividend Growth Stocks Without Looking - More Than 3 Years Later
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 43: The 3 Essential Things All Investors Need To Get Rich
- Dividend Growth 50: Income Up Nearly 10%, Led By Kinder Morgan (Seriously!)
- Fix Your Roof While The Sun Is Shining: The Dividend Aristocrats Are (Sorta) On Sale
- Colgate-Palmolive: Back To Meaningful Dividend Growth?