Continental Resources Inc (CLR.N)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE HAROLD HAMM SAYS DOES PLAN TO HEDGE OIL PRODUCTION AT SOME POINT
Feb 21 U.S. shale oil producer Continental Resources Inc posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by rising production and surging crude prices.
* CONTINENTAL RESOURCES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Feb 21 U.S. shale oil producer Continental Resources Inc said on Wednesday its quarterly profit spiked due to rising production and crude prices.
* CONTINENTAL RESOURCES ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY 2017 RESULTS AND 2018 CAPITAL BUDGET
* TALLGRASS ENERGY PARTNERS ANNOUNCES CONTINENTAL RESOURCES CONTRACT EXTENSION
BRIEF-Continental Resources- Pricing Of Its Private Placement Of $1 Billion New 4 3/8% Senior Unsecured Notes
* CONTINENTAL RESOURCES ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $1 BILLION OFFERING OF NEW SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028
* CONTINENTAL RESOURCES ANNOUNCES PRIVATE OFFERING OF NEW SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028
* Press Release - Continental Resources reports second international sale of bakken oil
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- Continental Produced A Profit In 2017 And Is Likely To Do So Again This Year
- Lucrative Multi-Year Trading Opportunity In Shale Oil Stocks
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 3/7/18: FOLD, ATT, CHN, EPD, GTE, CLR
- Continental Resources Rises From The Downturn
- Northern Oil & Gas - The Only Reason For The Insider Buying Is Because It's Undervalued
- What If Steel And Aluminum Import Tariffs Are Extended To The Oil Industry?