Clover Industries Ltd (CLRJ.J)
20 Nov 2018
Fri, Oct 19 2018
* Clover has boosted profit with new strategy (Adds analyst quote, background)
JOHANNESBURG, Oct 19 South Africa's Clover Industries said on Friday it has entered into talks with an unnamed party that intends to acquire the entire issued share capital of the dairy company, sending its shares up nearly 12 percent.
* Shares down more than 3 pct (Adds impairment details, listeria impact, dividend, updates share price)
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 12 South African dairy company Clover Industries reported a 228 percent surge in full-year profit, boosted by its exit from its drinking milk business and a turnaround from a drought-stricken prior year.
- Continental Resources: 3Q18 Was Great, 4Q18 Will Be Even Better
- CVI's Oil & Gas E&P Index: October's Bloodbath
- Why I Added To My Continental Resources Trade
- A Forgotten Equity: Chesapeake Is Building A Monopoly
- Continental Resources Stays On Track With Production Growth
- Continental Resources (CLR) Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript