Comerica Inc (CMA.N)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 16 2018
Jan 16 Comerica Inc beat analysts' forecasts for fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday as the U.S. regional lender earned higher interest income.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME $545 MILLION VERSUS $455 MILLION LAST YEAR
* OWL ROCK CAPITAL SAYS ON JANUARY 2, 2018, CO ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH COMERICA BANK - SEC FILING
* Comerica - David Duprey intends to resign from his role as CFO of co on or around January 23, 2018
* Comerica Inc sees restructuring expenses of about $15 million in Q4 - presentation slides Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2xKMWDJ) Further company coverage: (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan)
* Comerica Inc - qtrly diluted income per common share $1.26
Oct 17 U.S. regional bank holding company Comerica Inc on Tuesday reported a better-than-expected third-quarter profit, helped by higher net interest income.
Oct 17 U.S. regional bank holding company Comerica Inc on Tuesday reported a 51.4 pct rise in third-quarter profit, helped by higher net interest income.
* Stratus Properties Inc obtains financing and commences construction of Santal Phase II
* Comerica extends closure of Florida banking centers and offices as Hurricane Irma approaches landfall Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- How Long Will 'Good Enough' Be Enough For BB&T?
- By The Numbers: Hunting For Undervalued Stocks
- Comerica Delivering The Growth, But Not Cheaply
- Comerica's (CMA) CEO Ralph Babb on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Comerica Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The Stars Are Aligned: Go Long The Regional Banks In 2018