Centrica PLC (CNA.L)
Wed, Aug 8 2018
LONDON, Aug 8 Centrica will raise its standard energy prices for British Gas customers for the second time this year, it said on Wednesday, blaming rising wholesale costs.
LONDON, Aug 6 British utility Centrica said on Monday it has made a multi-million pound investment in an Israeli start-up that develops software for electric vehicle charging solutions.
* High commodity prices boost E&P division (Updates throughout with detail, comment)
LONDON, July 30 Britain's Centrica, owner of top energy supplier British Gas, posted a slight increase in first-half earnings on Tuesday and said it expects to maintain its full year dividend at the current level.
LONDON/TOKYO, June 15 Britain's Centrica and Japan's Tokyo Gas aim to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Anadarko Petroleum's $20 billion project in Mozambique, the first joint procurement deal designed to defuse risks facing the buyers in their respective markets.
* Says net consumer customer account losses slowed materially
May 14 British Gas owner Centrica on Monday reiterated its full-year outlook, but said it expects total customers under its standard variable tariff to fall about 21 percent by the end of the year.
May 8 British Gas parent firm Centrica Plc said Chairman Rick Haythornthwaite plans to step down in the next 12 months after more than 4 years in the role.
* Annual savings target increased to 1.25 bln stg from 750 mln
Feb 22 Britain's largest energy supplier Centrica, which issued a profit warning in November, raised its cost efficiency programme target by 500 million pounds ($694.00 million) and said it would cut about 4,000 jobs by 2020.
- CNA Financial: 17% Dividend Growth In Q2
- CNA Financial Corporation (CNA) CEO Dino Robusto on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CNA Financial Corporation 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Boardwalk Pipeline's Limited Partners Fighting For Equitable Treatment
- CNA Financial's Q1 2018: Improved Margins + Turnover Growth = A Higher Dividend?
- CNA Financial's (CNA) CEO Dino Robusto on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript