Centrica PLC (CNA.L)
18 May 2018
Mon, May 14 2018
* Says net consumer customer account losses slowed materially
May 14 British Gas owner Centrica on Monday reiterated its full-year outlook, but said it expects total customers under its standard variable tariff to fall about 21 percent by the end of the year.
May 8 British Gas parent firm Centrica Plc said Chairman Rick Haythornthwaite plans to step down in the next 12 months after more than 4 years in the role.
* Annual savings target increased to 1.25 bln stg from 750 mln
Feb 22 Britain's largest energy supplier Centrica, which issued a profit warning in November, raised its cost efficiency programme target by 500 million pounds ($694.00 million) and said it would cut about 4,000 jobs by 2020.
LONDON, Nov 23 A fall in Centrica's shares weighed on British stocks on Thursday, but a rebound in housebuilders and a weak pound provided enough support to recoup most of the morning's losses.
LONDON, Nov 23 British Gas owner Centrica shed around a fifth of its market value on Thursday after warning its 2017 earnings would be well below forecasts due to fierce competition for business customers in North America and Britain.
LONDON, Nov 23 A drop in Centrica's shares after a trading update weighed on the blue chip FTSE 100 on Thursday, while housebuilders recovered some ground.
LONDON, Nov 23 European shares tumbled on Thursday, tracking more timid Wall Street trading as volumes thinned out for the Thanksgiving holiday, with British stocks leading losses as energy firm Centrica plummeted after results.
- CNA Financial's Q1 2018: Improved Margins + Turnover Growth = A Higher Dividend?
- CNA Financial's (CNA) CEO Dino Robusto on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CNA Financial Corporation 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Semper Augustus Investments Group 2017 Letter To Clients
- CNA Financial: When The 'Special Dividend' Remains Regular
- CNA Financial's (CNA) CEO Dino Robusto on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript