Natixis SA (CNAT.PA)
22 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
LONDON, Feb 15 (IFR) - Investment banking revenues from France’s Natixis and Credit Agricole were weaker in the last quarter of 2017, confirming that US banks dominated the primary markets and advisory areas during the period.
PARIS, Feb 13 French investment bank Natixis reported an unexpected rise in quarterly net profit as a one-off gain linked to the U.S. tax reform and stronger revenue growth in asset management helped offset a widespread trading slowdown.
* NATIXIS SAYS HAS SOLD MAJORITY OF ITS STEINHOFF EXPOSURE AT PRICE COMPARABLE TO PROVISIONS IT HAD MADE - CEO
PARIS, Feb 13 French investment bank Natixis reported an unexpected rise in quarterly net profit, as stronger revenue growth in asset management helped offset a widespread trading slowdown.
* SAYS APPOINTS DANIEL LOUIS AS HEAD OF STRATEGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Natixis announces the closing of European CLO (Collateralized Loan Obligation) dubbed 'Purple Finance CLO 1' for a total of €308.4 million
* ECB LEFT NATIXIS' PRUDENTIAL CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS UNCHANGED FOLLOWING RESULTS OF 2017 SUPERVISORY REVIEW AND EVALUATION PROCESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* Crédit Agricole S.A. has finalised its acquisition of Natixis' 15% stake in fund management arm CACEIS
* CO ANNOUNCES FINALISATION OF SALE OF ITS 15% STAKE IN CACEIS TO CRÉDIT AGRICOLE S.A.
LONDON, Dec 15 French bank Natixis has broadened its $32 million lawsuit over fraudulent receipts for nickel stored at warehouses in Asia by adding a unit of commodities giant Glencore as a defendant, a court filing showed.
- Stocks To Watch: Digging For Gems In The Shakeout
- Knowles (KN) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Knowles Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Cause For Concern: Inability To Grow Profits In A Booming Market
- Stocks To Watch: Tech Giants In The Spotlight
- More Tortoise Than Hare, Microsemi Continues To Execute