Centene Corp (CNC.N)
Wed, Nov 29 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings assigned to various Centene Corporation (CNC) insurance company subsidiaries at 'BBB' (Good). The Rating Outlooks are Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmation continues to reflect CNC's good financial performance and business profile with top-tier market share in the Medicaid market. Important considerations limiting CNC's rating is th
* Centene Corp says announced "enhanced" organizational structure and appointments of several executives, effective November 16
* Shares slump 8 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates share move)
BRIEF-Centene says civil investigative demand was issued to co's unit, Health Net Federal Services by U.S. DoJ in Oct
* Centene says in October 2017, civil investigative demand was issued to co's unit, Health Net Federal Services by U.S. Department of Justice - SEC filing
Oct 24 Health insurer Centene Corp reported a nearly 40 percent rise in quarterly profit as it added more members.
* Centene corporation reports 2017 third quarter results & updates 2017 guidance
* Centene comments on updated Medicare Star quality ratings for 2018 rating year published by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
BRIEF-Centene announces early termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino waiting period in connection with planned acquisition of Fidelis Care
* Centene announces early termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino waiting period in connection with planned acquisition of Fidelis care
* Coordinated Care, unit of Centene Corporation, says received national health plan accreditation from national committee for quality assurance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
BRIEF-Centene-In event asset purchase deal terminated, terminating party to pay termination fee of $5 million
* Centene-In event asset purchase deal terminated, terminating party to pay termination fee $5 million; regarding co's deal with Fidelis - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2f4fgO3) Further company coverage:
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (12/8/17)
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Medicaid For All Or Business As Usual?
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Soliris New Indication, Gilead's NASH Data, What Keeps Synergy Down?
- Centene's (CNC) CEO Michael Neidorff on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Square Will Still Go Higher - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/13/17)