Centene Corp (CNC.N)
Thu, May 10 2018
* CENTENE CORPORATION PRICES UPSIZED OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES
* CENTENE CORP - UNIT COMMENCED AN OFFERING TO SELL $1.7 BILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026
* CENTENE - CO'S FLORIDA UNIT, SUNSHINE HEALTH, HAS BEEN NOTIFIED BY FLORIDA AGENCY FOR HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION OF ITS INTENT TO AWARD IT A CONTRACT
* CENTENE CORP - COMMENCED AN OFFERING TO SELL $2.6 BILLION IN SHARES OF COMMON STOCK, PAR VALUE $0.001 PER SHARE
April 24 Centene Corp on Tuesday cut its full-year forecast due to a delay in closing its $3.75 billion takeover of Fidelis Care, a not-for-profit Medicaid insurer, sending its shares down 3 percent in premarket trading.
April 24 Centene Corp on Tuesday reported a quarterly profit that more than doubled as it added more members to its health insurance plans.
* ORATION REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND ADJUSTS 2018 GUIDANCE
BRIEF-Centene Receives Regulatory Approval For Fidelis Care Transaction From New York Department Of Health And New York Department Of Financial Services
* CENTENE RECEIVES REGULATORY APPROVAL FOR THE FIDELIS CARE TRANSACTION FROM NEW YORK DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND NEW YORK DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AS PART OF REGULATORY APPROVAL PROCESS FOR FIDELIS CARE DEAL, IT IS EXPECTED THAT CO WILL ENTER UNDERTAKINGS WITH NY STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
- EAA September 2018 Portfolio
- Centene (CNC) Presents At 2018 Wells Fargo Securities Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Oracle Does Not Have A Growth Catalyst - Cramer's Lightning Round (8/23/18)
- Markets At All-Time Highs: Time To Sell Stocks?