Conifer Holdings Inc (CNFR.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Dec 19 2017
Tenet Healthcare Corp on Tuesday said it is putting its Conifer unit up for sale and plans to cut $100 million more in costs, as its new chief executive works to slash its heavy debt load.
Dec 19 Tenet Healthcare Corp on Tuesday said it is putting its Conifer unit up for sale and plans to cut $100 million more in costs, as its new chief executive works to slash its heavy debt load.
* Conifer Holdings reports 2017 third quarter financial results
* Clarkston Ventures Llc reports 7.9 percent stake in Conifer Holdings Inc as of September 28 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ydmjuS) Further company coverage:
* Conifer Holdings announces reinsurance agreement with Swiss Re; debt re-financing and management equity infusion
* Conifer Holdings appoints insurance banking veteran Isolde O’Hanlon as new board member
* Conifer Holdings reports 2017 second quarter financial results
- Conifer Holdings 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Conifer Holdings (CNFR) Reinsurance Agreement Conference Call - Slideshow
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 10/2/17: CNFR, KFS, CCCR
- Conifer Holdings (CNFR) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Conifer Holdings (CNFR) Presents At 21st Annual NYSSA Insurance Industry Conference - Slideshow
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 11/28/16: Kratos Defense, Tronc, Fate Therapeutics, Summer Infant