CNP Assurances SA (CNPP.PA)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
BRIEF-CNP Assurances: On The Occasion Of A 13 Million Euros Fundraising, CNP Assurances Enters Into Capital Of Lydia
* ON THE OCCASION OF A € 13 MILLION FUNDRAISING, CNP ASSURANCES ENTERS INTO CAPITAL OF LYDIA Source text: http://bit.ly/2BwP1sv Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TAKES A MAJORITY STAKE INTO TWO INSURTECHS, AZIMUT AND ISALUD
* EXPECTS NEW DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT COULD BE SIGNED EARLY 2018
* CNP ASSURANCES AND UNICREDIT RENEW THEIR PARTNERSHIP IN ITALY
* SIGNS OF A DISTRIBUTION AND REINSURANCE AGREEMENT WITH MALAKOFF MEDERIC
* 9M NET PROFIT GROUP SHARE EUR 926 MILLION VERSUS EUR 886 MILLION YEAR AGO
BRUSSELS, Nov 3 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* CNP ASSURANCES ACQUIRES T11 OFFICE TOWER IN FRANKFURT Source text: http://bit.ly/2yL07Z5 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
SAO PAULO, Sept 29 Brazilian insurer Caixa Seguridade Participações SA reached a new distribution deal with France's CNP Assurances SA through 2041, a securities filing on Friday showed.
* CNP Assurances announces the conclusion of a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Caixa Seguridade, establishing the conditions for a new exclusive distribution agreement in Brazil as of 1 January 2018.
- Upcoming Dividends; 75 Companies, 33 Increases, 18 Double-Digit Increases!
- 24 Dividend Increases: January 29-February 2, 2018 (Part 2: Remaining Sectors)
- Tweedy, Browne Fund Q4 2017 Commentary
- Valuation Dashboard In Utilities - New Year's Update
- 12 Dividend Increases: December 11-15, 2017
- 9 Dividend Stocks Rewarding Shareholders With A Raise