Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ.TO)
16 Aug 2018
Thu, Aug 2 2018
Aug 2 Canadian Natural Resources Ltd reported quarterly production that fell short of its own estimates, making it the latest victim of transportation bottlenecks in Alberta and muddying its better-than-expected quarterly profit.
Aug 2 Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNRL) reported an 8.4 percent slump in quarterly profit on Thursday, partly hurt by a decline in the production and realized price of natural gas.
Royal Dutch Shell Plc's Shell Gas B.V. unit said on Monday it was selling its entire stake in Canadian Natural Resources Ltd for $3.3 billion.
May 7 Royal Dutch Shell Plc's Shell Gas B.V. unit said on Monday it was selling its entire stake in Canadian Natural Resources Ltd for $3.3 billion.
* SHELL SELLS ITS INTEREST IN CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED
May 7 Royal Dutch Shell Plc is selling 97.5 million shares of Canadian Natural Resources Ltd in a bought deal for about $3.3 billion, according to the Globe and Mail.
BRIEF-Royal Dutch Shell selling 97.5 mln shares of Canadian Natural in bought deal worth about $3.3 bln- Globe and Mail
* ROYAL DUTCH SHELL PLC IS SELLING 97.5 MILLION SHARES OF CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LTD IN BOUGHT DEAL WORTH ABOUT $3.3 BILLION- GLOBE AND MAIL Source text : https://tgam.ca/2FUNhaK Further company coverage:
May 3 Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNRL) , one of Canada's biggest oil and gas producers, will produce less than expected this spring, it said on Thursday, as transport bottlenecks pressure prices of Canadian heavy crude.
May 3 Canadian Natural Resources Ltd executive vice-chairman Steve Laut, speaking on a conference call:
May 3 Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, Canada's largest independent petroleum producer, said on Thursday its quarterly profit more than doubled, helped by higher oil sands production.
- Crescent Moon Stalling?
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 15 High Yield 'Safer' Dividend Energy WallStars Gush For July
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ) Presents At TD Securities Calgary Energy Conference - Slideshow
- 3rd-Party Pipeline Projects Mean Opportunity For Inter Pipeline
- 'Safer' Dividend Energy WallStars Feature Midstream May Target Gains