Rockwell Collins Inc (COL.N)
* ROCKWELL COLLINS' SHAREOWNERS VOTE OVERWHELMINGLY IN FAVOR OF ACQUISITION BY UTC
* ROCKWELL COLLINS INC SAYS CEO ROBERT ORTBERG'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.1 MILLION VERSUS $7.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2zcN9n4) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Rockwell Collins To Convene Special Shareowners Meeting To Vote On Proposals Related To Acquisition By United Technologies
* ROCKWELL COLLINS - TO CONVENE SPECIAL MEETING OF SHAREOWNERS ON JAN. 11, 2018, TO VOTE ON PROPOSALS RELATED TO ACQUISITION BY UNITED TECHNOLOGIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DTN acquires Wilkens Weather Technologies from Rockwell Collins
BRIEF-United Technologies says if merger agreement terminated under specified circumstances, Rockwell Collins to pay co termination fee of $695 million
* United Technologies says if merger agreement terminated under specified circumstances, Rockwell Collins to pay co termination fee of $695 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2eLNIN9) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Sept 6 United Technologies Corp launched a US$6.5bn loan on Wednesday to support the aerospace and industrial company’s US$23bn purchase of avionics supplier Rockwell Collins Inc, the largest merger ever in the aerospace sector, sources said.
(In 4th paragraph corrects misstatement by source in 1st sentence to say combined company would have 50 percent of systems content on the Boeing 787, not 50 percent of all content. In second sentence o)
NEW YORK Boeing Co said on Tuesday it would look closely at United Technologies Corp's $23 billion acquisition of Rockwell Collins Inc, breaking its month-long silence on a deal.
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Stocks That May Trump A Fed Tightening
- Wall Street Breakfast: More Records In Store For Equities
- With North Korea In The Crosshairs Let's Analyze The Defense Industry
- Is United Technologies Really So Certain To Acquire Rockwell Collins?