20 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
(Adds loading dates of cargoes) SINGAPORE, Feb 15 * Malaysia will export 10 Kimanis crude cargoes in April, down two cargoes from the previous month, several trade sources said on Thursday, based on the monthly loading programme for the grade * Malaysia's Petronas has four cargoes while Royal Dutch Shell and ConocoPhillips will have two cargoes each, the sources said. * Petroleum Brunei and Murphy Oil will have a cargo each, the sources added. DATE
Feb 2 Independent U.S. refiner Andeavor said on Friday it had acquired a liquefied natural gas (LNG) facility in Kenai, Alaska, from ConocoPhillips.
Feb 2 Andeavor on Friday said it has acquired the Kenai liquefied natural gas (LNG) facility in Alaska from ConocoPhillips.
HOUSTON, Feb 1 ConocoPhillips said on Thursday it swung to a quarterly profit due in part to rising crude prices and cost cuts, helping the U.S. oil and gas producer boost its dividend and expand a share buyback program.
* Chief Executive Ryan Lance says 'Sticking to disciplined plan' focused on shareholder returns, controlling cost
HOUSTON, Feb 1 ConocoPhillips said on Thursday it swung to a quarterly profit due in part to rising crude prices, helping the U.S. oil and gas producer boost its dividend by 7.5 percent and expand a share buyback program.
* REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS; INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND BY 7.5 PERCENT AND PLANNED 2018 SHARE REPURCHASES TO $2 BILLION; ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY 2017 YEAR-END RESERVES AND BOLT-ON TRANSACTION IN ALASKA
* QUARTERLY TOTAL REVENUE AND OTHER INCOME $8,736 MILLION VERSUS $7,254 MILLION Source text: http://bit.ly/2s1mTKQ Further company coverage:
BRIEF-ConocoPhillips Expects To Recognize A Non-Cash Tax Benefit In Q4 Related To U.S. Tax Cuts And Jobs Act
* CONOCOPHILLIPS - EXPECTS TO RECOGNIZE A NON-CASH TAX BENEFIT IN Q4 OF 2017 RELATED TO U.S. TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT
HOUSTON, Dec 4 ConocoPhillips will receive $337 million from Ecuador under a settlement of an arbitration case that the U.S. energy company brought over a 2009 confiscation of assets in the South American country.
- Extraordinarily Bearish & Extraordinarily Bullish
- What Retirees Need To Consider Now That Market Volatility Is Back
- ConocoPhillips - I See This Market Disconnect As A Unique Opportunity
- The Cenovus Energy Presidential Hot Seat
- Investment Ideas: Beating The Market By Focusing On Cash Distributions
- A DASh Of Insight From ConocoPhillips