Costco Wholesale Corp (COST.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 16 2018
TORONTO, Jan 16 A Canadian regulator has ordered two Costco Wholesale Corp executives to pay a total of C$100,000 ($80,502) after pleading guilty to seeking illegally seeking rebates for the pharmacies from Indian drugmaker Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals.
* COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION REPORTS DECEMBER SALES RESULTS
* COSTCO EXTENDS ITS OFFERING WITH MOVIEPASS™ AND FANDOR INTO THE NEW YEAR
Dec 14 Retailer Costco Wholesale Corp on Thursday reported quarterly profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, as its investments in online business paid off.
* ORATION REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018 OPERATING RESULTS
Dec 14 Retailer Costco Wholesale Corp reported a 17.4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, fueled by higher membership fees and strong online sales.
BRIEF-Helios And Matheson Analytics Says On December 4, Moviepass Entered Agreements With Costco Wholesale And Ticketops
* HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - ON DECEMBER 4, MOVIEPASS ENTERED AGREEMENTS WITH COSTCO WHOLESALE AND TICKETOPS - SEC FILING
* Q1 SALES ROSE 13.3 PERCENT TO $31.13 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Reported net sales of $10.02 billion for month of October
* Microsoft CEO says now have 120 million monthly active users of Office 365 Commercial, have more than 530 million LinkedIn members - Conf Call
- Dealing With The 'Problem' Of Owning Overvalued Dividend Growth Stocks - Revisited
- The 1% Dividend Growth Model Portfolio Will Break The Mold And Transform Opinions
- The Best Way To Aim At The Target For The Next 12 Months
- Road To Financial Independence: My December 88-Stock Portfolio Review
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 1/8/18: VSI, CNBKA, MSF
- Dividend Income Was Robust In 2017