Costco Wholesale Corp (COST.OQ)
17 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 2 2017
* Reported net sales of $10.02 billion for month of October
* Microsoft CEO says now have 120 million monthly active users of Office 365 Commercial, have more than 530 million LinkedIn members - Conf Call
Shares in Costco fell 6 percent on Friday after the retailer reported a decline in quarterly gross margins and underlined the growing competition in the industry by launching new grocery delivery services. | Video
* Shares of Walmart, Kroger down 1 pct (Adds details, analyst comment; updates shares)
Oct 6 Costco Wholesale Corp has rolled out two new grocery delivery services this week, a new step in its efforts to fight growing competition from Amazon.com and Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
Oct 5Costco Wholesale Corp's quarterly profit scraped past estimates, helped by a hike in membership fees, but a fall in gross margins fueled concerns of an intensifying grocer price war, sending shares down 3.6 percent in after-market trading.
Oct 5Warehouse club retailer Costco Wholesale Corp reported higher-than-expected quarterly comp sales on Thursday.
* Costco Wholesale Corporation reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 operating results and September sales results
NEW YORK, Oct 2 American Express Co has won the dismissal of a lawsuit accusing the credit card services company of defrauding shareholders about the loss in 2015 of a lucrative co-branding relationship with Costco Wholesale Corp .
* August total company comparable sales excluding impacts from changes in gasoline prices and foreign exchange up 5.9 %
- One Year Later: Has American Express Recovered From Losing Costco?
- 'Amazon Go' May Be Coming: How It May Help The Stock
- 5 Reasons To Buy The Dip - Cramer's Mad Money (11/14/17)
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Dealing With The 'Problem' Of Owning Overvalued Dividend Growth Stocks
- 95 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week