Coty Inc (COTY.N)
19 Jan 2018
Wed, Dec 6 2017
BRUSSELS U.S. cosmetics company Coty can block retailers from selling their products on online platforms, Europe's top court said on Wednesday.
BRUSSELS, Dec 6 U.S. cosmetics company Coty can block retailers from selling their products on online platforms, Europe's top court said on Wednesday.
* Shares up as much as 21 pct (Adds analyst, conference call comments, updates share price)
* CFO on conf call - Q1 is the lowest quarter of the year from a revenue standpoint
* Coty Inc qtrly net revenues of $2,238.3 million increased 5% for combined company at constant currency
* Coty Inc - Declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 9 Beauty products maker Coty Inc on Thursday posted a quarterly loss on higher expenses related to the acquisition of P&G's beauty brands and weak demand for its fragrances and color cosmetics.
* Shares down 13 pct in afternoon trading (Adds analyst comment; Updates shares)
Aug 22 U.S. beauty products maker Coty Inc narrowed its quarterly loss and reported sales that more than doubled, powered by the acquisition of Procter & Gamble brands.
* Coty Inc reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 11/20/17: GE, TRN, COTY, GPRE, RE, APPN
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 11/15/17: T, COTY, TRN, CODI, WVE, MXWL, GTHX, CPTA
- Coty (COTY) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Improve Returns With Lower Risk Exposure
- The Truth Behind Coty Buybacks
- 2 Crazy But True Buying Tips For Dividend-Paying Stocks