Campbell Soup Co (CPB.N)
13 Jul 2018
Sat, May 19 2018
* Shares down 12 pct, set for worst day since 1999 (Adds reporting credit)
* U.S. soup sales had 4 straight years of declines under Morrison
May 18 Campbell Soup Co said on Friday Chief Executive Officer Denise Morrison is retiring, effective immediately.
April 5 Campbell Soup Co said on Thursday it would reorganize its businesses, giving newly-appointed Chief Operating Officer Luca Mignini more control over its main units, including soup, simple meals and shelf-stable beverages.
* CAMPBELL SOUP CO - LUCA MIGNINI NAMED CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
April 5 Campbell Soup Co said on Thursday it would reorganize its businesses to give more control of its main units to a newly-appointed chief operating officer.
* SNYDER’S-LANCE, INC. RECEIVES SHAREHOLDER APPROVAL FOR PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
* HILADO RECENTLY RETIRED FROM ALLERGAN PLC AFTER SERVING AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CFO FROM DEC. 2014 TO FEB. 2018
* CAMPBELL SOUP CO FILES FOR 7-PART NOTES OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ImC4lF) Further company coverage:
* FUELCELL ENERGY ANNOUNCES NEW FIVE-MEGAWATT PROJECT WITH CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY