Campbell Soup Co (CPB.N)
23 Apr 2018
Fri, Apr 6 2018
April 5 Campbell Soup Co said on Thursday it would reorganize its businesses, giving newly-appointed Chief Operating Officer Luca Mignini more control over its main units, including soup, simple meals and shelf-stable beverages.
* CAMPBELL SOUP CO - LUCA MIGNINI NAMED CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
April 5 Campbell Soup Co said on Thursday it would reorganize its businesses to give more control of its main units to a newly-appointed chief operating officer.
* SNYDER’S-LANCE, INC. RECEIVES SHAREHOLDER APPROVAL FOR PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
* HILADO RECENTLY RETIRED FROM ALLERGAN PLC AFTER SERVING AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CFO FROM DEC. 2014 TO FEB. 2018
* CAMPBELL SOUP CO FILES FOR 7-PART NOTES OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ImC4lF) Further company coverage:
* FUELCELL ENERGY ANNOUNCES NEW FIVE-MEGAWATT PROJECT WITH CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
* CAMPBELL SOUP - COMMITTED TO SOURCE 50% OF PLANT-BASED PRIORITY INGREDIENTS FROM SUPPLIERS ENGAGED IN APPROVED AGRICULTURE PROGRAM BY FISCAL 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 16 Tater Tots-maker Kraft Heinz Co's muted quarterly results echoed those of rival Campbell Soup Co as more Americans opted for healthier meals, a trend that has pressured shares of processed food makers for several quarters now.
* CEO ON CONF CALL - SNYDER'S LANCE TO ADD $2.2 BILLION TO ANNUAL NET SALES
- Consumer Staples: It's Time To Buy
- Jelly Beans, Group Think, And Greenblatt's Magic Formula
- Why Every Investor Should Analyze Free Cash Flow
- New Jobs Report To Distract From Trade Talk And Facebook (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Can The Jobs Report Upstage Trade Anxiety?
- Lofty Multiples Paid For Snyder's-Lance A Negative