Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG.TO)
Thu, Mar 1 2018
March 1 Crescent Point Energy Corp posted a marginally bigger-than-expected loss on Thursday, a 5-percent rise in operating costs and sharply higher investment spending running contrary to efforts across the Canadian oil sector to reduce outlays.
* CRESCENT POINT ANNOUNCES YEAR-END 2017 RESULTS WITH STRONG CASH FLOWS, RECORD RESERVES OF OVER 1 BILLION BOE AND 152 PERCENT ORGANIC REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTION
March 1 Canada's Crescent Point Energy Corp reported a smaller loss in the fourth quarter thanks to higher oil prices and production.
* CRESCENT POINT ANNOUNCES 2018 BUDGET AND SIGNIFICANT INCREASE TO UINTA INVENTORY
Oct 26 Canadian oil and gas producer Crescent Point Energy Corp said on Thursday its third-quarter net loss more than doubled, driven by tax payments and foreign exchange losses, sending shares sharply lower.
Oct 26 Canadian oil and gas producer Crescent Point Energy Corp said on Thursday its third-quarter net loss more than doubled, driven by tax payments and foreign exchange losses.
* Crescent Point announces strong Q3 2017 results and upwardly revised 2017 guidance
- Crescent Point Energy Corp 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Crescent Point Energy's (CPG) CEO Scott Saxberg on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Eagle Energy: This Deep Value Is Ripe For A Strong Buy
- WCS Vs. WTI: Canadian Heavy Crude Discount Demystified
- Crescent Point Energy: Crossing The Border For A Better Return
- Madalena Energy: Huge Growth Potential, Massive Undervaluation