Davide Campari Milano SpA (CPRI.MI)
22 Jan 2018
Wed, Dec 20 2017
MILAN Italy's Campari signed an agreement to buy cognac brand Bisquit from South Africa's Distell group in a move aimed at further broadening its premium spirit portfolio.
MILAN, Dec 20 Italy's Campari signed an agreement to buy cognac brand Bisquit from South Africa's Distell group in a move aimed at further broadening its premium spirit portfolio.
* SAYS CAMPARI GROUP ACQUIRES BISQUIT COGNAC FOR AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF € 52.5 MILLION
* ROYAL UNIBREW - CONDITIONS FOR ROYAL UNIBREW'S ACQUISITION OF ITALIAN BUSINESS TERME DI CRODO FROM GRUPPO CAMPARI ARE NOW MET
* Chief Executive tells Reuters a pause in the group's sale of non-core assets "would not be wrong"
MILAN, Nov 7 Italy's Campari, the world's sixth-largest premium spirits maker, said revenue came in at 1.276 billion euros in the first nine month, up 6.2 percent on an organic basis thanks to strong sales from its orange aperitif Aperol.
MILAN, Oct 4 Italian beverage group Campari said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Lemonsoda business to Denmark-based Royal Unibrew A/S in an 80 million euros ($94.05 million) deal.
BRIEF-Royal Unibrew A/S says entered into an agreement with Gruppo Campari to acquire Terme di Crodo
* Market position in Italy considerably reinforced by the acquisition of the Freedea Lemonsoda business from Gruppo Campari
* Grand Marnier brand returns to growth in U.S. (Add comments by CEO, CFO)
* CFO Paolo Marchesini tells analyst call EBIT margin is seen flat in 2017 versus 2016 on an organic basis