UniCredit SpA (CRDI.MI)
22 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 8 2018
* UNICREDIT IS SAID TO PLAN $1.2 BILLION SALE OF GERMAN WIND FARM - BLOOMBERG, CITING PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH THE DEAL Source text: https://bloom.bg/2oTCDvc Further company coverage:
March 6 UniCredit CEO Jean Pierre Mustier says at an event in Rome:
BRIEF-DWS IPO: Joint Bookrunners Morgan Stanley, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citi, Credit Suisse, ING, UBS, Unicredit - Bookrunner
* DWS IPO: BOOKRUNNER SAYS GREENSHOE UP TO 15 PERCENT, JOINT BOOKRUNNERS MORGAN STANLEY, BARCLAYS, BNP PARIBAS, CITI, CREDIT SUISSE, ING, UBS AND UNICREDIT Further company coverage:
LONDON, Feb 19 (IFR) - Jan Kupfer has been appointed head of corporate and investment banking for Germany at UniCredit. He is currently global co-head of global transaction banking at the Italian-headquartered bank.
* SAYS HAS ENTERED INTO A COLLABORATION TO SUPPORT ITALIAN EXPORTERS WITH ALIBABA.COM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS APPOINTS MARCO BIZZOZERO AS HEAD OF GROUP WEALTH MANAGEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 8 UniCredit CEO Jean Pierre Mustier tells journalists:
MILAN UniCredit posted its strongest fourth quarter in a decade on Thursday, helped by higher fee and interest income and lower costs, and topped expectations with its first all cash dividend in five years.
* CEO sees targeted bad loan disposals going forward (Adds details, comments)
MILAN, Feb 8 Italy's biggest bank UniCredit said on Thursday its turnaround plan was making progress after it posted a 2017 net profit of 3.7 billion euros ($4.5 billion) net of extraordinary items, from an 11.8 billion euro loss the previous year.