Cree Inc (CREE.OQ)
23 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 6 2018
FRANKFURT U.S.-based Cree said on Tuesday that it had acquired most of Infineon's Radio Frequency Power Business for around 345 million euros ($428 million).
FRANKFURT, March 6 U.S.-based Cree said on Tuesday that it had acquired most of Infineon's Radio Frequency Power Business for around 345 million euros ($428 million).
* CREE INC ANNOUNCES LONG-TERM SILICON CARBIDE WAFER SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH INFINEON Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CREE REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE SECOND QUARTER OF FISCAL YEAR 2018
* Cree says on November 13, co entered into second amendment to credit agreement - SEC Filing
* Cree reports financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2018
* Cree Inc - Swoboda will remain on board until annual meeting of shareholders on October 24
- Depressed LED Players Set For A Rebound
- Cree (CREE) Acquires Infineon RF Power Business - Slideshow
- Cree (CREE) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Cree's (CREE) CEO Gregg Lowe on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cree Inc.: Bringing Good Things To Light?
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (12/8/17)