Countryside Properties PLC (CSPC.L)
23 Mar 2018
Thu, Nov 30 2017
* SAYS OAKTREE INTENDS TO SELL APPROXIMATELY 58.5 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES IN COUNTRYSIDE
Nov 22 Countryside Properties said trading in Britain's housing market was robust, as partnerships with local authorities and a focus on London's outer boroughs helped the property developer shrug off sector-wide concerns.
Nov 22 Countryside Properties said trading in Britain's housing market was robust, with strong customer demand, favourable mortgage lending conditions and "good political support".
- ETF Strategies That Topped Benchmarks
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment: Offering Demonstrates Conflicted Interest, Timely News In CEFs
- B is for Bond, Buzzard, Bernanke
- Monthly Income Ideas: 10 Closed-End Funds With 9.5% To 10% Yields (Part 4)
- 5 Taxable Mortgage Closed-End Funds With High Dividend Yield Enhancement
- Four Mortgage Income Funds Worth Considering