Constellium NV (CSTM.N)
14 Dec 2017
BRIEF-Constellium launches cash tender offers for any and all of its outstanding 7.875 percent senior secured notes
* Constellium launches cash tender offers for any and all of its outstanding 7.875 percent senior secured notes due 2021, 7.00 percent senior notes due 2023 and 8.00 percent senior notes due 2023
* Expects to offer 22 million newly issued Class A ordinary shares in an underwritten public offering
* Constellium NV files for potential stock shelf, size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yXPEtX) Further company coverage:
* Q3 revenue EUR 1.3 billion versus i/b/e/s view EUR 1.36 billion
* Constellium consolidates its long-term partnership with bombardier through multi-year contract
* Extends its long-term partnership with Fiat Chrysler Automotive to supply aluminium auto body sheet for new Alfa Romeo Stelvio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PARIS/VOREPPE, France, June 20 All-metal planes are a thing of the past, but evolving aluminium-based materials remain in the race with composites to supply the next generation of jets, according to aluminium maker Constellium.
- Constellium - Bridging The Gap Until 2019 On Excellent Terms
- Biggest Winners And Losers This Earnings Season
- Constellium: Bull Thesis Gets Better And Better
- Constellium's (CSTM) CEO Jean-Marc Germain on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Constellium Holdco B.V. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Constellium: Aluminum Rally Gone Too Far?