City Developments Ltd (CTDM.SI)
19 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 8 2018
* UNIT & TID RESIDENTIAL PTE ENTER MEMORANDUM OF GENERAL AGREEMENT TO BUY & DEVELOP LAND IN SINGAPORE AT TENDER PRICE OF S$509.4 MILLION
* QTRLY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE S$186.7 MILLION VERSUS S$243.8 MILLION
* AIMS TO LAUNCH SERIES OF CLOSE-ENDED, CO-MINGLED FUNDS FOCUSING ON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS IN ASIA PACIFIC BY 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FRANK KHOO SHAO HONG WILL BE APPOINTED AS GROUP CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON An attempt by Singaporean billionaire Kwek Leng Beng to take full control of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (M&C) in a deal valuing the business at 2 billion pounds collapsed after minority shareholders blocked the acquisition.
* Investors say bid undervalued M&C's properties (Updates with comment from M&C's independent directors)
* UPDATE ON RECOMMENDED FINAL CASH OFFER FOR MILLENNIUM & COPTHORNE HOTELS BY AGAPIER INVESTMENTS LIMITED
LONDON, Jan 16 City Developments Limited (CDL) said on Tuesday that it would not extend the offer period for its bid for Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (M&C) beyond 1300 GMT on Jan. 26.
LONDON, Jan 12 The Singaporean billionaire trying to buy Millennium & Copthorne Hotels(M&C) has hired advisory firm Georgeson to help to drum up investor support for the deal in the face of shareholder opposition that could derail the bid.
LONDON, Dec 18 City Developments Limited, which wants to buy-out minority shareholders in Britain's Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, urged investors to consider the "very material premium" of its bid after a trio of investment firms rejected its offer.