City Developments Ltd (CTDM.SI)
18 Jun 2018
Wed, May 2 2018
* UNIT TO SUBSCRIBE FOR INTEREST IN IT CITY DEVELOPMENT FUND LP WITH A COMMITTED CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION OF HK$100 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNIT & TID RESIDENTIAL PTE ENTER MEMORANDUM OF GENERAL AGREEMENT TO BUY & DEVELOP LAND IN SINGAPORE AT TENDER PRICE OF S$509.4 MILLION
* QTRLY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE S$186.7 MILLION VERSUS S$243.8 MILLION
* AIMS TO LAUNCH SERIES OF CLOSE-ENDED, CO-MINGLED FUNDS FOCUSING ON REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS IN ASIA PACIFIC BY 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FRANK KHOO SHAO HONG WILL BE APPOINTED AS GROUP CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON An attempt by Singaporean billionaire Kwek Leng Beng to take full control of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (M&C) in a deal valuing the business at 2 billion pounds collapsed after minority shareholders blocked the acquisition.
* Investors say bid undervalued M&C's properties (Updates with comment from M&C's independent directors)
* UPDATE ON RECOMMENDED FINAL CASH OFFER FOR MILLENNIUM & COPTHORNE HOTELS BY AGAPIER INVESTMENTS LIMITED
LONDON, Jan 16 City Developments Limited (CDL) said on Tuesday that it would not extend the offer period for its bid for Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (M&C) beyond 1300 GMT on Jan. 26.
LONDON, Jan 12 The Singaporean billionaire trying to buy Millennium & Copthorne Hotels(M&C) has hired advisory firm Georgeson to help to drum up investor support for the deal in the face of shareholder opposition that could derail the bid.