Connecticut Water Service Inc (CTWS.OQ)
Thu, Mar 15 2018
NEW YORK SJW Group and Connecticut Water Service, Inc. plan to merge, they said on Thursday, which would create the third-largest investor-owned water and wastewater utility in the United States.
NEW YORK, March 15 SJW Group and Connecticut Water Service, Inc. plan to merge, they said on Thursday, which would create the third-largest investor-owned water and wastewater utility in the United States.
BRIEF-Connecticut Water Service - Under Deal Termination Under Specified Circumstances Co To Be Required To Pay SJW Group Cash Termination Fee Of $28.1 Mln
* CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE - UNDER DEAL TERMINATION UNDER SPECIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES CO TO BE REQUIRED TO PAY SJW GROUP CASH TERMINATION FEE OF $28.1 MILLION
* CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE INC. NAMES DAVID C. BENOIT PRESIDENT AND CEO AND ROBERT J. DOFFEK CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, TREASURER AND CONTROLLER
* CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE INC. DECLARES DIVIDENDS, ANNOUNCES NEW DIRECT STOCK PURCHASE PROGRAM AND SETS DATE FOR ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
* Connecticut Water Service, Inc. reports third-quarter and nine-month earnings
* Accepted resignation of Eric W. Thornburg as chairman, president and CEO of company
- Dividend Champions: 12 Increases Expected By The End Of May
- Connecticut Water Service's (CTWS) Presents Merger and Acquisitions Broker Conference Call (Transcript)
- Upcoming Dividends; 89 Companies, 32 Increases, 14 Double-Digit Increases
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Connecticut Water Service (CTWS) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- 102 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week