Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY.OQ)
Thu, Nov 2 2017
* Cypress announces pricing of $130 million convertible notes offering
* Cypress announces proposed $130 million convertible notes offering
* Q3 revenue $604.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $602.5 million
* Cypress appoints JEFF Owens to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cypress Semiconductor Corp- entered into Joinder agreement and amendment no. 6 to amended and restated credit and guaranty agreement- sec filing
* Q2 revenue $593.8 million versus i/b/e/s view $546.9 million
Cypress Semiconductor Corp said on Wednesday that it has agreed to nominate former Chief Executive T.J. Rodgers' nominees for elections at the 2018 and 2019 annual meetings as part of a settlement.
July 5 Cypress Semiconductor Corp said on Wednesday that it has agreed to nominate former Chief Executive T.J. Rodgers' nominees for elections at the 2018 and 2019 annual meetings as part of a settlement.
* Cypress announces settlement agreement with T.J. Rodgers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, June 20 Cypress Semiconductor said on Tuesday shareholders voted in two directors nominated by the company's ex-chief executive onto its board.
- Enphase Energy - The Microinverter Advantage
- Micron And Cypress Semiconductors: Is The Market Failing Or Just A One Day Sale?
- Cypress, As Good As It Gets?
- Cypress Semiconductor Will Go To $18 - Cramer's Lightning Round (11/16/17)
- 46 Of 80 'Safer' Dividend Technology Dogs Have Cash To Cover November Dividends But Will They Pay?
- IoT Demand Spurs Near Term Gains; Future Gains Backed By Strong Revenue Growth