Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK.OQ)
23 Apr 2018
* CYTOKINETICS INC - RESULTS FROM FOUR CLINICAL TRIALS OF CK-2127107 EXPECTED IN 2018
Cytokinetics Inc shares plummeted nearly 28 percent on Tuesday after the drugmaker said it would stop developing one of its treatments for ALS, a fatal neuro-degenerative disorder, after the drug failed to improve lung function in a key trial.
* Phase 3 clinical trial of Tirasemtiv in patients with ALS did not meet primary or secondary endpoints
Nov 21 Cytokinetics Inc said on Tuesday its drug to treat a type of neuro-degenerative disorder failed to meet the main goal of a late-stage trial.
* Cytokinetics Inc files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed - SEC Filing Source text: http://bit.ly/2hauCBo Further company coverage:
* Cytokinetics - on Oct 27, entered into second amendment to certain loan and security agreement dated as of October 19, 2015
* Cytokinetics, Inc. reports third quarter 2017 financial results
- Cytokinetics' (CYTK) CEO Robert Blum on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cytokinetics: Multiple Catalysts Could Help With Rebound
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: November 22, 2017
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Progenics Looks Promising, Big Week For Dynavax, Keryx Ahead Of Catalyst
- Cytokinetics (CYTK) CEO Robert Blum on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cytokinetics, Incorporated 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides