Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)
23 May 2018
Thu, May 24 2018
* Plans to appeal KBA decision but says cooperating fully (Adds prosecutors widen probe to include diesel van)
FRANKFURT Daimler will invest 500 million euros ($589 million) in Hambach, France, to start producing a small compact electric Mercedes-Benz in addition to its electric cars currently manufactured there for the Smart brand.
* Mercedes to invest 500 mln euros in Hambach, France (Adds comments from a spokesman)
FRANKFURT, May 18 Daimler will invest 500 million euros ($589 million) in Hambach, France, to start producing a small compact electric Mercedes-Benz in addition to its electric cars currently manufactured there for the Smart brand.
May 17 Daimler AG's Mercedes-Benz SUV plant in Alabama will resume production next week, the company said on Thursday, after being down this week because of parts shortages caused by a fire at a key supplier.
FRANKFURT/BERLIN German markets regulator BaFin is reviewing whether to impose fines after it found that transactions to buy a 9.69 percent stake in Daimler on behalf of Li Shufu, chairman of Chinese carmaker Geely, should have been disclosed earlier.
* Finance Ministry says Geely should have disclosed earlier - letter
FRANKFURT, May 12 German markets regulator BaFin has found that transactions to buy a 9.69 percent Daimler stake on behalf of Geely chairman Li Shufu did not meet German disclosure rules, Germany's Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung said.
* SAYS MERCEDES-BENZ CARS DELIVERIES RISE 5.8 PERCENT TO 202,686 VEHICLES IN APRIL
STUTTGART, Germany Daimler has awarded a contract for supplying electric car battery cells to China's Contemporary Amperex Technology (CATL), the German carmaker's procurement executive, Sabine Angermann, said on Wednesday.
- European Stocks Mixed as Investors Digest Fresh Batch of Corporate Earnings from BAT to Heineken
- Alabama Governor Sees Autos Leading Charge for High Tech Jobs
- BMW Closing in on Mercedes' Luxury Auto Sales Lead in the U.S.
- The Tesla-Based Mercedes (as Seen Through Google Glass)
- Siri: The Ace Up Apple's Sleeve
- Apple's Siri Hits Drive With Mercedes-Benz