Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL.N)
14 Aug 2018
Wed, Jul 25 2018
* Taiwan "most severely" condemns China's use of political power (Recasts, updates with United changes, Taiwan comment)
Delta Air Lines Inc topped estimates for quarterly profit and operating revenue on Thursday as a rise in average fares trumped an almost 40 percent surge in fuel costs, pushing its shares higher by as much as 3 percent. | Video
* Hikes dividend by 15 pct to 35 cents (Adds analyst's comment, details from conf call; updates share price)
July 12 Delta Air Lines Inc reported a 13.6 percent drop in quarterly profit on Thursday as its operating expenses swelled due to a 38.8 percent jump in fuel costs.
NEW YORK, June 27 Delta Air Lines is expecting $2 billion in additional costs this year due to the swelling expense of jet fuel, Chief Executive Officer Ed Bastian said on Twitter on Wednesday.
NEW YORK, June 27 Delta Air Lines Chief Executive Officer Ed Bastian on Wednesday said the carrier is expecting $2 billion in additional costs this year as jet fuel expenses have swelled. (Reporting by Alana Wise, editing by G Crosse)
PARIS, June 25 KLM and Delta Airlines have expressed their opposition towards possible plans to name Philippe Capron as the new head of Air France KLM, BFM Business reported on Monday.
Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier Inc said on Wednesday that Delta Air Lines Inc has signed an agreement to buy 20 CRJ900 regional jets with its new Atmosphere cabin design.
June 20 Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier Inc said on Wednesday that Delta Air Lines Inc has signed an agreement to buy 20 CRJ900 regional jets with its new Atmosphere cabin design.
* DELTA AIR LINES INC - NEW YORK TRANSPORTATION DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION ISSUED SPECIAL FACILITIES REVENUE BONDS, SERIES 2018 IN AMOUNT OF $1.38 BILLION
- A New Round Of U.S.-Japan Trade Talks (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: New Round Of U.S.-Japan Trade Talks
- Lanny's July Dividend Income Summary
- Air Canada: Will Trimming Capacity And Raising Fare Price Help Offset Rising Fuel Cost?
- A 40% Gain In One Day?
- Expected Dividend Increases In August 2018