Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1Gn.DE)
20 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
* HAS SUCCESSFULLY PLACED A CORPORATE BOND ON THE MARKET IN AN AMOUNT OF EUR 600 MILLION
* Even split between shareholder and employee representatives
FRANKFURT, March 9 Joachim Faber said on Friday that he would stand for reelection as head of the board of Deutsche Boerse, as the German exchange operator announced a revamp of the supervisory body.
FRANKFURT Deutsche Boerse is aiming to win a quarter of the lucrative euro clearing market from London as Britain leaves the European Union, the German stock exchange operator's new chief executive said on Wednesday.
* Sees 70 mln euros in additional revenue from euro clearing (Recasts with information and quotes from a press conference)
BRIEF-Deutsche Boerse CEO Says Not Aiming For Revolutionary Change With Strategic Review To Be Published At End May
* CEO SAYS NOT AIMING FOR REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE WITH STRATEGIC REVIEW TO BE PUBLISHED AT END MAY
FRANKFURT, Feb 21 Deutsche Boerse is reviewing its strategy and costs, and it plans to announce a "revised roadmap" in May, the German stock exchange operator's new chief executive said on Wednesday.
* To propose 2017 div of 2.45 eur/shr vs Reuters poll avg 2.39 eur
FRANKFURT, Feb 20 Deutsche Boerse posted a 26 percent rise in net profit in the fourth quarter of 2017, despite low volatility in markets that has weighed on revenue of the German stock exchange operator.
FRANKFURT, Feb 6 Germany's stock market operator is looking into changes that would allow members of its TecDax technology index to also join other indexes, such as the midcap MDAX, which are more popular with index-tracking funds.