Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn.DE)
* CLOSE PLACEMENT OF 7.0 PCT OF BANKIA AT 4.06 EUROS PER SHARE, FOR 818.3 MILLION EUROS IN TOTAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TO PLACE 7.0 PCT OF BANKIA IN ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFER ON BEHALF OF BFA TENEDORA DE ACCIONES SA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BERLIN, Dec 8 Deutsche Bank is able to cope with the stricter capital rules on banks that were agreed this week, its finance chief told a German paper.
FRANKFURT/WASHINGTON, Dec 5 A U.S. federal investigator probing alleged Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election asked Deutsche Bank for data on accounts held by people or entities close to President Donald Trump, a person close to the matter said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT/WASHINGTON A U.S. federal investigator probing alleged Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election asked Deutsche Bank for data on accounts held by President Donald Trump and his family, a person close to the matter said on Tuesday, but Trump's lawyer denied any such subpoena had been issued. | Video
Dec 5 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
WASHINGTON, Dec 5 A lawyer for U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that Deutsche Bank has not received any subpoena for financial records relating to the president or his family as part of the special counsel's Russia probe.
LONDON (Reuters Breakingviews) - In psychology, disassociation is a common reaction to childhood trauma. Deutsche Asset Management can be forgiven for wanting to put some distance between itself and parent Deutsche Bank after suffering 38 billion euros in asset outflows last year as a result of the German lender’s ordeal. By rebranding itself ahead of an expected IPO, however, the group that oversees 711 billion euros perversely highlights its current owner’s blemishes.
* Unit targets annual inflows of 3-5 pct, margins of 0.3 pct (Adds fund manager comment)
FRANKFURT, Dec 5 Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank to share data on accounts held by U.S. President Donald Trump and his family, a person close to the matter said on Tuesday.
- European Markets, Banks Rise As Greek Deal Unleashes New Bailout
- European Markets Mixed; Shell Falls on Fourth-Quarter Earnings Report
- Deutsche Telekom Rises on Talks with BT as Thomas Cook Hits Turbulence
- European Stocks Rise Ahead of Fed Announcement As Deutsche Bank, Sanofi Decline
- Cramer: Buy Deutsche Bank