Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn.DE)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* SIGNS COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH DEUTSCHE BANK FOR FACTORING ACTIVITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Intention to float expected on Monday next week, sources say
FRANKFURT, Feb 20 Deutsche Bank plans to launch the initial public offering (IPO) of its asset management arm DWS on Monday next week, following on the heels of Siemens' blockbuster Healthineers listing, sources close to the matter said.
LONDON, Feb 19 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank is to cut up to 500 investment banking jobs with 250 initially earmarked to go, according to a person close to the situation.
FRANKFURT Deutsche Bank is cutting at least 250 investment banking jobs in locations including London and the United States, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters, adding that the figure could rise to as many as 500.
FRANKFURT, Feb 19 Deutsche Bank is cutting at least 250 investment banking jobs in locations including London and the United States, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters, adding that the figure could rise to as many as 500.
FRANKFURT/SHANGHAI Chinese conglomerate HNA Group has sold part of its stake in Deutsche Bank worth around 300 million euros ($375 million) as it offloads investments to address a liquidity crunch.
* Qatar now largest Deutsche Bank shareholder (Adds context, background)
SHANGHAI/FRANKFURT Chinese conglomerate HNA Group Co Ltd has cut its stake in Deutsche Bank AG to around 8.8 percent, but plans to remain a "significant" investor in the German lender, the asset management company that handles the stake said.
* DEUTSCHE BANK ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS SOLD AN AGGREGATE OF 1.2 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES OF BANK BZ WBK AT 380 ZLOTYS PER SHARE
- European Markets, Banks Rise As Greek Deal Unleashes New Bailout
- European Markets Mixed; Shell Falls on Fourth-Quarter Earnings Report
- Deutsche Telekom Rises on Talks with BT as Thomas Cook Hits Turbulence
- European Stocks Rise Ahead of Fed Announcement As Deutsche Bank, Sanofi Decline
- Cramer: Buy Deutsche Bank