DBS Group Holdings Ltd (DBSM.SI)
22 Jun 2018
Mon, Apr 30 2018
SINGAPORE Singapore's DBS Group Holdings Ltd said it expects a strong performance this year, after it reported a record high net profit for the first quarter, powered by higher interest rates and loan growth in an improving economy.
* Singapore banks benefiting from strengthening economy (Recasts lead, adds comment from CEO on outlook)
SINGAPORE, April 30 DBS Group Holdings Ltd , Singapore's biggest lender, beat market estimates on Monday with a 26 percent rise in first-quarter net profit to a record high, powered by strong loans growth in a strengthening economy.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME S$ 2,128 MILLION VERSUS S$1,831 MILLION
* APPOINTS BONGHAN CHO AS NON-EXECUTIVE AND INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-DBS Group Holdings Successfully Prices Issue Of EUR 600 Mln 1.50 Pct Subordinated Notes Due 2028
* SUCCESSFULLY PRICED ISSUE OF EUR 600 MILLION 1.50 PER CENT. SUBORDINATED NOTES DUE 2028
HONG KONG, March 13 Investment bank DBS Vickers said on Tuesday China is likely to launch the first authentic real estate investment trust (REIT) this year, as regulators seek to provide retail investors an additional investment platform and companies a fresh fund raising channel.
* PRICED ISSUE OF A$750,000,000 FLOATING RATE SUBORDINATED NOTES DUE 2028
SINGAPORE Singaporean lender DBS Group Holdings said on Thursday it expects to lift its net interest margins this year, as it reported a 33 percent rise in quarterly profit and announced higher dividends, sending its shares up 3 percent.
* Proposes higher final dividend, special dividend (Recasts lead, adds quotes in paragraph 4)