Deere & Co (DE.N)
23 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 12 2018
BRIEF-Deere & Co Says CEO Samuel Allen's FY 2017 Total Compensation $16.1 Mln Vs. $18.6 Mln In FY 2016
* DEERE & CO SAYS CEO SAMUEL ALLEN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $16.1 MILLION VERSUS $18.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* DEERE & CO SAYS DEC 2017 RETAIL SALES FOR U.S. AND CANADA AG COMBINES WERE UP MORE THAN THE INDUSTRY
* NOVEMBER U.S. AND CANADA AG COMBINES RETAIL SALES UP SINGLE DIGIT
* DEERE & CO - ANNOUNCED ELECTION OF CHARLES HOLLIDAY JR. TO BOARD EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2018
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.60PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 22 Deere & Co's shares surged on Wednesday after the equipment maker beat quarterly earnings estimates and predicted further improvements in the coming year, amid strong sales in South America and higher demand in the United States and Canada.
* Deere & co says global grain and oil seed stock to use ratios are forecast to remain at elevated but generally unchanged levels in 2017 - conf call
* Deere & Co - net income attributable to Deere & Company was $510.3 million, or $1.57 per share, for the fourth quarter
* Sees FY 2018 total U.S. farm cash receipts of $368.3 billion - conf call slides
Nov 22 U.S. tractor maker Deere & Co's profit rose 79 percent year-over-year in the fourth quarter, as it sold more farm machinery in overseas markets, particularly in South America.
- Is The Grains Complex Now An Investment Or A Falling Knife?
- 11 Upcoming Dividends Including 2 Kings
- Caterpillar Stock Analysis - There's Trouble Ahead
- Is It Time To Buy This Agricultural Equipment Manufacturer And Its Safe 4.1% Dividend?
- And The Dividend Flow Turned Into A Flood, Part II
- Analog Devices Is A Buy - Cramer's Lightning Round (1/8/18)