Debenhams PLC (DEB.L)
18 May 2018
Thu, Apr 19 2018
* Shares down 61 pct year-on-year (Adds detail, official UK retail sales, CEO, CFO, analyst comment, shares)
* MATT SMITH, CFO, HAS INFORMED BOARD OF HIS INTENTION TO LEAVE GROUP TO TAKE UP POSITION OF FINANCE DIRECTOR AT SELFRIDGES
LONDON, April 19 British department store group Debenhams on Thursday warned on the full-year outlook for the second time in four months and cut its dividend as it reported a 52 percent slump in first-half profit.
* CONTINUE TO SEE GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES FOR £10 BILLION UK PORTFOLIO
LONDON British sportswear retailer Sports Direct has increased its stake in department store chain Debenhams to 29.7 percent and is seeking to extend its relationship with the firm to "a strategic partnership", it said on Friday.
LONDON, March 2 British sportswear retailer Sports Direct has increased its stake in department store chain Debenhams to 29.7 percent and is seeking to extend its relationship with the firm to "a strategic partnership", it said on Friday.
* COMPANY HAS INCREASED ITS TOTAL HOLDINGS IN DEBENHAMS PLC TO 29.70%
LONDON, Feb 8 Department store Debenhams said on Thursday it plans to cut 320 in-store management roles, following several other British retailers who are shedding staff to cut costs.
LONDON, Feb 8 British department store Debenhams plans to cut 320 instore management roles as part of a programme to reduce costs by 10 million pounds ($14 million) this year, it said on Thursday.
* DEBENHAMS CUTTING 320 JOBS IN STORE MANAGEMENT SHAKE-UP - SKY NEWS Source text : http://bit.ly/2E90SiW Further company coverage: