Debenhams PLC (DEB.L)
20 Aug 2018
Thu, Jul 19 2018
* Shares fall as much as 11.6 pct (Adds detail, finance chief, analyst comment, updates shares)
LONDON, July 16 British department store retailer Debenhams said it had a healthy cash position after a media report on Sunday saying insurers had cut cover for its suppliers sent its shares lower.
LONDON, July 16 British department store retailer Debenhams said it had a "healthy" cash position after a media report on Sunday said insurers had cut cover for its suppliers.
* Shares fall as much as 19.4 pct (Adds detail, CFO, CEO, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, June 19 British department store operator Debenhams will consider the disposal of its six-store Danish chain Magasin du Nord as part of a strategic review of non-core assets, its finance chief told reporters on Tuesday.
LONDON, June 19 British department store Debenhams warned on profit again on Tuesday, blaming poor trading on increased competitor discounting and weakness in key markets.
* Shares down 61 pct year-on-year (Adds detail, official UK retail sales, CEO, CFO, analyst comment, shares)
* MATT SMITH, CFO, HAS INFORMED BOARD OF HIS INTENTION TO LEAVE GROUP TO TAKE UP POSITION OF FINANCE DIRECTOR AT SELFRIDGES
LONDON, April 19 British department store group Debenhams on Thursday warned on the full-year outlook for the second time in four months and cut its dividend as it reported a 52 percent slump in first-half profit.
* CONTINUE TO SEE GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES FOR £10 BILLION UK PORTFOLIO