Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK.N)
Sat, Mar 10 2018
* MARCATO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT FILES TO SAY IT NO LONGER OWNS ANY SHARES IN DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP AS OF MARCH 7 - SEC FILING
* DECKERS OUTDOOR SAYS THOMAS GEORGE WILL BE STEPPING DOWN AS CFO - SEC FILING
* DECKERS BRANDS REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RAISES GUIDANCE FOR FULL YEAR FISCAL 2018
BOSTON, Dec 14 Deckers Outdoor Corp beat back a challenge from activist hedge fund Marcato Capital Management, but shares of the maker of UGG boots fell more than 4 percent on news that all its directors had been re-elected.
BOSTON, Dec 14 Deckers Outdoor Corp. beat back a challenge from activist hedge fund Marcato Capital Management when shareholders reelected all nine of the company's directors, the maker of UGG boots confirmed in a statement.
* DECKERS ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY RESULTS OF ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
Dec 13 Deckers Outdoor Corp shareholders looked set to hand three board seats to Marcato Capital Management at the UGG boots maker's annual meeting on Thursday, capping a months-long bitter proxy contest.
BOSTON, Dec 11 After months of turning up the heat on Deckers Outdoor Corp, hedge fund Marcato Capital Management recently proposed a settlement that the UGG boot maker rejected, a filing released on Monday shows.
Dec 11 Marcato said on Monday it was open to a proposal by Deckers Outdoor Corp's board to interview the activist investor's nominees only if the footwear maker was willing to reach a settlement agreement ahead of a shareholder meeting this week.
Dec 11 Marcato said Deckers Outdoor Corp's board agreed to interview its nominees ahead of the annual shareholder meeting this week, a move it called a record-building exercise and to gain advantage in a contentious proxy battle between the two parties.
- Not So Optimistic About Deckers Outdoor Any More
- By The Numbers: Cheap Stocks With Solid Fundamentals
- Deckers Outdoor's (DECK) CEO David Powers on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- GARP Strategy Update - 16.5% Total Return In 4 Months
- Growth At A Reasonable Price Outperforms The Market
- Stocks To Watch: Investors Eye 2018 Picks