Public Power Corporation SA (DEHr.AT)
22 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 8 2018
ATHENS, March 8 Several Chinese firms have expressed interest in acquiring coal-fired plants Greece's power utility Public Power Corp. (PPC) will divest to comply with an EU court ruling, the company's chief executive said on Thursday.
ATHENS, Feb 8 Greece's Public Power Corp (PPC) dismissed on Thursday as "totally inaccurate" a press report saying it needed to save 500 million euros ($614 million) this year to shore up its finances.
ATHENS, Dec 21 Public Power Corp. (PPC) , Greece's dominant power utility which has been badly hit by unpaid bills, reported a 66 percent drop in nine-month net profit on Thursday, hurt by an energy crisis earlier this year and regulatory costs.
ATHENS, Dec 21 Public Power Corp. (PPC) , Greece's dominant power utility, posted on Thursday a 66 percent drop in nine-month net profit, hurt by an energy crisis earlier this year.
ATHENS, Oct 4 Public Power Corp. (PPC), Greece's dominant energy utility, has teamed up with small telecoms operator Forthnet to explore synergies in their relevant sectors in Greece, PPC said on Wednesday.
- Larry Kudlow Is Pro Growth - Cramer's Mad Money (3/14/18)
- Tyson Foods: Big Upside Found In Chicken
- Pilgrim's Pride's (PPC) CEO, Bill Lovette on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- This Dividend Champion Is Offering A Discount On Its Share Price
- Meat Production Watch - 2018