Dollar General Corp (DG.N)
15 Aug 2018
Wed, Aug 15 2018
Prominent hedge fund managers appeared to make big second-quarter bets that the U.S. economy would continue to expand despite increasing concerns about a broadening trade dispute between the United States and China, regulatory filings showed Tuesday. | Video
Prominent hedge fund managers appeared to make big second-quarter bets that the U.S. economy would continue to expand despite increasing concerns about a broadening trade dispute between the United States and China, regulatory filings showed Tuesday.
May 31 Two of America's biggest dollar store chains missed Wall Street estimates for same-store sales as higher household income encouraged customers to shop more at big box retailers and an unusually cold spring weather crimped demand for seasonal products.
May 31 Dollar General Corp on Thursday reported first-quarter same-store sales below analysts' forecasts, as the discount store chain faced weaker demand for apparel and home products because of cold weather.
* DOLLAR GENERAL CORP SAYS CEO TODD VASOS'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $8.8 MLN VS $8.6 MLN IN FY 2016- SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HncBLg) Further company coverage:
* DOLLAR GENERAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $500 MILLION OF SENIOR NOTES
BRIEF-Dollar General Files For Prospectus Supplement To Offer Up To $500 Million Aggregate Principal Amount Of Senior Notes Due 2028
* DOLLAR GENERAL FILES FOR PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT TO OFFER UP TO $500 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028 - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2pG6c3M) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* Shares up more than 5 percent (Adds CEO and analyst quotes, updates stock price)
* DOLLAR GENERAL REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS; COMPANY PROVIDES FINANCIAL GUIDANCE FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018
March 15 Dollar General Inc's fourth-quarter comparable store sales beat Wall Street estimates on Thursday, as customers spent more at its stores.
- Dollar General: Still In A Strong Uptrend
- Broyhill Asset Management Mid-Year Letter 2018
- Reiterating $110 Price Target On Dollar General
- Target: Great Ride, We Part Ways
- Orchids Paper Products (TIS) Is Already A Zero
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 44: 5 Important Charts All Investors Need To See