Diageo PLC (DGE.L)
16 Mar 2018
LONDON Diageo, the world's largest spirits company, is launching a U.S. limited edition of its Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch featuring a woman on the label, called Jane Walker, it said on Monday.
LONDON Sales driven by increased spending on marketing helped Diageo, the world's largest spirits company, to report better-than-expected first-half results.
* Shares up slightly in morning trading (Adds details on forex, tax, share activity, bullet points)
LONDON, Jan 25 Diageo, the world's largest spirits company, reported a 1.7 percent increase in half-year sales on Thursday, as growth was curbed by foreign exchange rates and issues including a later Chinese New Year and a ban on selling alcohol near Indian highways.
EDINBURGH/LONDON Diageo said Brexit could cost it tens of millions of pounds if Britain did not replicate the EU's trade deals with other countries for Scotch whisky and keep an open border in Ireland, where it makes Guinness stout and Baileys liqueur.
EDINBURGH/LONDON, Dec 13 Diageo said Brexit could cost it tens of millions of pounds if Britain did not replicate the EU's trade deals with other countries for Scotch whisky and keep an open border in Ireland, where it makes Guinness stout and Baileys liqueur.
* LAUNCHES AND PRICES 0.000% 3 YEAR AND 0.500% LONG 6 YEAR FIXED RATE EURO DENOMINATED BONDS
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, October 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Diageo plc's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'A-'/'F2' and its Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. The Outlook is Stable. Fitch also affirmed the senior unsecured ratings on Diageo's subsidiaries, Diageo Finance BV, Diageo Finance plc, Diageo Capital plc and Diageo Investment Corporation, at 'A-'/'F2'. The rating affirmation reflects Diageo's improved
* PORT ELLEN AND BRORA WILL BE BROUGHT BACK INTO PRODUCTION THROUGH A £35 MILLION INVESTMENT BY DIAGEO
- Diageo Shares Soar Amid Buzz That the Spirits Company Is Eyed By a PE Firm
- European Markets Retreat After Friday’s Surge; Weak Eurozone Manufacturing Index Fails To Inspire
- This P/E Suggests Diageo Is a Hold
- Is It Still Safe to Buy Diageo?
- What Do These Ratios Tell Us About Diageo?
- How Diageo Measures Up as a GARP Investment