Digital Ally Inc (DGLY.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Mon, Nov 20 2017
* Digital Ally announces significant development in litigation against Axon Enterprise, Inc.
* Company has recently received several unsolicited inquiries from parties involving a variety of alternatives
* Empery Asset Management reports 9.99 pct passive stake in Digital Ally Inc as of Aug 21 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vcZebh) Further company coverage:
* Digital Ally prices $3.0 million registered equity offering
* plans to un-stay litigation against Axon Enterprise, Inc in a U.S. court in order to seek an expedited trial schedule
* Digital Ally Inc- announces "victory in protecting its patents from infringement by Axon" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says awarded a new patent by U.S. Patent Office for a portable video and imaging system
- Digital Ally's (DGLY) CEO Stan Ross on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Axon Enterprise: Questionable Earnings, Possible SEC Scrutiny And Material Weaknesses In Financial Reporting
- Digital Ally's (DGLY) CEO Stan Ross on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Axon Enterprise: High-Quality, Broad-Based Growth With The Bear Case Already Priced Into Shares
- Digital Ally's (DGLY) CEO Stan Ross on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Can Taser Electrify Profits And Win Over Investor Sentiment?